The mission of Phoenicia Biosciences is to advance development and translation of therapies for serious medical conditions for which there are currently inadequate treatments.
Research / Discovery Programs
- Therapeutic activation of silenced genes to replace the function of mutated hemoglobin genes
- Activating genes in a passenger virus which enables anti-viral drugs to kill viral-associated lymphomas
- Targeting a pathway which allows cancer cells to escape normal cellular death signals
- Enhancing proliferation of hematopoietic cells to accelerate recovery from acute radiation sickness, transplantation and chemotherapy, or inherited cytopenias
- Refining therapies to heal refractory wounds